I’m Jack Dougherty, an experienced graphic designer based in East London. I’m great at designing logos and branding and working with small brands to create their image and look.
I can help you with:
- Designing your companies logo, website, branding and marketing materials
- Professionally photographing your products, people, and workplace
- Illustration and custom typography
- Advice on how to promote and target your brand and increase your visibility
- Writing the copy for your website or marketing materials
By day, I work on industry magazines with a diverse readership and wide audience. I’m adept at communicating complex concepts and data in a visual manner, making them easy to digest and comprehend.
I am engaged with the dynamic and evolving landscape of East London and am often found photographing or exploring my local surroundings.
My other passions include concerts and live music, discovering pop-up outdoor markets or cuisines and swilling craft beer from our local taproom. I live with my partner, Bex, and our lovebird, Lemon Curd.
If you’d like to have a chat about your branding, or graphic design needs send me an email, I’m happy to give you an accurate quote how much I think something will cost and to talk through any ideas or thoughts you have.